You stay HEALTHY because we CARE about you
During these challenging times, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff remains our top priority. For that reason, we make sure we are constantly monitoring the WHO’s statements regarding Covid-19, as well as complying with all health regulations and applying all the necessary measures to ensure our visitors’ welfare.
In compliance with the Health Protocols, set by our Government, we are implementing the following processes:
Health & Safety
- We have created an action plan that includes all the preventative measures we are taking, and according to which, we have designated a person in charge of educating our employees from each department and making sure that all guidelines are being applied.
- Furthermore, we have produced a plan in order to be able to efficiently deal with suspected positive cases and we are partnering with local doctors and medical staff, specialized in handling and treating possible cases. A medical kit is also available at the reception of the hotel.
- We are creating new hospitality cleanliness standards with the aim of preventing a possible spread of the virus and maximizing safety for our people.
- All surfaces in departments will be frequently and thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants. Unnecessary items will be removed from the suites.
- After thorough cleaning, each suite remains sealed at least 4 hours before the arrival of the next guest.
- We are making sure that our Housekeeping staff are wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and are cleaning each suite according to the guidelines. To avoid overexposure of the guests to the cleaning staff and the other way around, housekeeping services will not be performed daily, but only on demand. In the same way, bed linen and towels will be changed for the same guest only at request.
- We are changing our usual check-in and check-out procedures by extending the time a room stays empty between two subsequent occupancies. The new check-out time will be at 11:00 A.M., while you will be able to check-in after 16:00. This is done, to ensure the proper cleanliness and natural ventilation of each suite.
- All our indoor & outdoor communal areas are being disinfected and thoroughly cleaned, frequently and always according to the health guidelines set by the government.
- The same rules apply to our outdoor swimming pool area. Sunbeds and tables will be rearranged to secure distancing and will be disinfected after every use, while proper chlorination of the water is always being ensured.
MELITI SUITES MANAGEMENT